Breakout from a rectangle in daily Silver has met the pattern target of 65,300 approx. Silver can of course continue going up, but at least its target price has been touched. Chart given below. Once a target is met, then I switch to short term averages to look for an exit. I will exit completely if the 8 period linear regression turns down.
S2 Analytics Pvt Ltd
Trading Steps Channel
Search This Blog
to happiness is not being rich; it's doing something ardous and creating something of value and then being able to reflect on the fruits of your labor.
Arthur Brooks, The Battle
▼ 2011 (216)
- ► December (9)
► November (16)
- Nifty ready for an upmove?
- Does blogging help in trading?
- Low Risk outperforms High Risk
- Divergence Trading
- Better late than Never
- How to catch falling knives - Don't Try
- Intraday trading
- Nifty: Trading range Breakdown
- Expectations from trading - contentment
- CNXIT–A Look at charts
- Stop Loss and other issues
- Trading as a Business
- Gold at New Highs
- Return of Common Sense
- ABAN is showing some strength.
- Mid Cap Wake up call?
► October (28)
- Answers to comments oct31-11
- Process of Consolidation Likely
- Nifty Pattern Targets Reached
- Happy Diwali
- Stock Selection (based upon their historical volat...
- M&M Consolidation
- Niftnear ORB Trade
- A dip in an ongoing up trend
- TATA Motors Life Cycle
- Hindalco touches support
- Mystery of the missing trailing stop
- Nifty Live Oct 12-11
- Point and Figure Charts
- Aiming for a better trade
- Long term view of Nifty
- Zen stories for Traders
- Hero Motor Corp at its support level
- NR 7 in Nifty Weekly Chart
- trading with a gap open
- Silver Pushes against Resistance
- An unusual continuation pattern in the Nifty
- Sudden Rally
- Nifty at 4750
- There is a time to be old and a time to be bold
- Afternoon review
▼ August (47)
- Gold Again
- World Markets in strong uptrend
- Book: The Little Book of Trading
- response to comments August 30
- Big Gains in Nifty-Now for the follow through
- Will Monday see a gap up?
- The Next Step
- The Lost Decade
- Nifty at new lows for this bear market
- Watch 4800 for the Nifty
- HDFC Bank bearish head and shoulder was discussed ...
- Commodity prices and the Dollar Index
- The Tragedy of Missing Out
- Day Trading View for Thursday
- Gold gets a bearish head and shoulder
- What happened to Volume?
- My Charts Setup
- Nifty gets ready for the second step
- Silver - Cup and Handle is bullish
- Silver uptrend meets targets
- Bulls in the Hope Stage
- What is happening in Europe: A primer
- How to survive a bear market
- High Performance Trading: Book Review
- Watch HDFC Bank
- Where is the correction?
- Again in a trading range
- Big decline in mid cap stocks
- One more gap up
- Follow the Trend
- Smile on our faces - A tribute to Shammi Kapoor
- Finding your comfort level in trading
- Day trading or taking positions
- The cat bounce is on
- What is a dead cat bounce?
- Rally fades out: Intraday update
- Big up day likely
- A Relief really - probably
- Volatile Markets are not good places to trade
- SGX suggests a soft open, no panic
- Waiting for tomorrow
- Downgrade: Storm in a tea cup?
- The Downgrade
- Lesson in chart patterns - Hindalco
- Buy when base building starts
- A long term correction
- Coming back to Life
- ► 2010 (263)
- ► 2009 (293)
- ► 2008 (219)