After five days of narrow trading ranges, the Nifty finally took off , and it did it in style.
On Thursday, (today), the Index opened almost flat, then broke above the 15 minute high, never looked back, closing at the high point of the day, at 5745, a good 105 points up from its previous close.
This column has highlighted the cycles of contraction and expansion which are probably the only predictable cycle in the market.
After contraction comes expansion - this much is certain. When the expansion phase will come is more or less unknown, but it will come.
After expansion, markets become choppy, as theya djust to the new levels.
S2 Analytics Pvt Ltd
Search This Blog
to happiness is not being rich; it's doing something ardous and creating something of value and then being able to reflect on the fruits of your labor.
Arthur Brooks, The Battle
▼ 2011 (200)
- ► November (9)
► October (28)
- Answers to comments oct31-11
- Process of Consolidation Likely
- Nifty Pattern Targets Reached
- Happy Diwali
- Stock Selection (based upon their historical volat...
- M&M Consolidation
- Niftnear ORB Trade
- A dip in an ongoing up trend
- TATA Motors Life Cycle
- Hindalco touches support
- Mystery of the missing trailing stop
- Nifty Live Oct 12-11
- Point and Figure Charts
- Aiming for a better trade
- Long term view of Nifty
- Zen stories for Traders
- Hero Motor Corp at its support level
- NR 7 in Nifty Weekly Chart
- trading with a gap open
- Silver Pushes against Resistance
- An unusual continuation pattern in the Nifty
- Sudden Rally
- Nifty at 4750
- There is a time to be old and a time to be bold
- Afternoon review
- Nifty - Long Term View
- Higher High - Higher Low pattern in CNX IT
- Bear market shows its strength
► September (53)
- The Bear Story
- Nifty in a well defined range
- Morning View Sept 29
- Nifty Options Trade
- Nifty on way to close higher for this F&O settleme...
- Learning Ideas
- Short term trend is up
- Something Better
- A tale of two trades
- Before the Open - Sept 26-11
- Reliance - something better
- Nifty - A long term view
- Adding value to your analysis
- ► 2010 (263)
- ► 2009 (293)
- ► 2008 (219)