CNBC had an Investor Camp in Amritsar on Saturday, Nov 15. The camp was sponsored by Angel Broking. I was in the Camp to give a presentation on : 'The Dream. How to become an investor or trader'. Udayan Mukherjee was moderating the progam. Participants were asking question in Hindi which seemed to be the preferred language. My presentation was in Hindi, while Ashwini Gujral spoke in Punjabi (that was fun). In response to a question, Udayan gave a well reasoned reply in Hindi. His proficieny in spoken Hindi was appreciated.
On Sunday morning, I found Udayan in traditional Indian attire - Kurta with Chooridar. He was going to the Golden temple to pay his respects. Good for him.
Udayan is probably one of a rare breed of analysts who have a clear, keen understanding of the markets. Listening to him could have saved you from ravages of the bear market that many investors are facing now. I am sure readers listen to him carefully. The point is: you also have to implement his advice if you agree with it.
Markets will be with us. There will be many opportunities for investing and profits. Be disciplined, listen to your mentors, then act accordingly.
[I had the opportunity of worshipping at the Golden temple, as well as the Durgiana temple, both places provide the worshipper with a sense of peace and harmony.]
S2 Analytics Pvt Ltd
Search This Blog
to happiness is not being rich; it's doing something ardous and creating something of value and then being able to reflect on the fruits of your labor.
Arthur Brooks, The Battle
► 2011 (200)
- ► November (9)
► October (28)
- Answers to comments oct31-11
- Process of Consolidation Likely
- Nifty Pattern Targets Reached
- Happy Diwali
- Stock Selection (based upon their historical volat...
- M&M Consolidation
- Niftnear ORB Trade
- A dip in an ongoing up trend
- TATA Motors Life Cycle
- Hindalco touches support
- Mystery of the missing trailing stop
- Nifty Live Oct 12-11
- Point and Figure Charts
- Aiming for a better trade
- Long term view of Nifty
- Zen stories for Traders
- Hero Motor Corp at its support level
- NR 7 in Nifty Weekly Chart
- trading with a gap open
- Silver Pushes against Resistance
- An unusual continuation pattern in the Nifty
- Sudden Rally
- Nifty at 4750
- There is a time to be old and a time to be bold
- Afternoon review
- Nifty - Long Term View
- Higher High - Higher Low pattern in CNX IT
- Bear market shows its strength
► September (53)
- The Bear Story
- Nifty in a well defined range
- Morning View Sept 29
- Nifty Options Trade
- Nifty on way to close higher for this F&O settleme...
- Learning Ideas
- Short term trend is up
- Something Better
- A tale of two trades
- Before the Open - Sept 26-11
- Reliance - something better
- Nifty - A long term view
- Adding value to your analysis
- ► 2010 (263)
- ► 2009 (293)
▼ 2008 (219)
▼ November (26)
- Weekend Reading, Nov 30.
- Rally, maybe
- This time it may be different
- Market will tell us when it is bottoming out
- Hard Work is the easiest way to success
- New Posts
- This Bear Market may last longer than we imagine
- Is there a rally ?
- Traders enjoy the process of trading
- Bear Market continues, Nifty, Sensex may go below ...
- Choppy Market with down bias
- What should Investors do now ?
- Nifty returns for a 'Test' of earlier lows
- The trend remains down
- A Matter of Trust
- Udayan in Amritsar
- Early Morning Review - Friday 14 Nov
- It is not about earnings downgrades
- Abrupt End to Uptrend
- Has the Bull Market Started ?
- The 2 PM Review
- So much volatility, Market resembles a Casino
- The Market Corrects its up trend
- Smart Rally, but careful as Nifty comes near resis...
- Quite times coming ?
- Surpirse Rate Cut may not add strength to markets
- ▼ November (26)