My earlier post, 'Udayan in Amritsar' can be read here
The G-20 leaders have met in Washington. Will the meeting solve the economic crisis ?
The G-20 leaders, representing 90 percent of the world economy, blamed the crisis on investors who "sought higher yields without an adequate appreciation of the risks."
Response from globaleconomicanalysis :
Banks and brokerage packages sold poison apples. The G-20 is blaming those who bought poison apples not those who knowingly sold poison apples.
Surely these bailouts will help ? The answer seems to be, not really. The Price of everything says:
We are only just entering synchronised global recession. For the immediate future, bracing for further asset deflation and concentrating on capital preservation are the core priorities. But with every announcement of a further government bail-out to be paid for by future tax-payers, sceptics might rightly wonder whether a crisis brought about by easy credit is going to be resolved by more of the same.
S2 Analytics Pvt Ltd
Search This Blog
to happiness is not being rich; it's doing something ardous and creating something of value and then being able to reflect on the fruits of your labor.
Arthur Brooks, The Battle
► 2011 (200)
- ► November (9)
► October (28)
- Answers to comments oct31-11
- Process of Consolidation Likely
- Nifty Pattern Targets Reached
- Happy Diwali
- Stock Selection (based upon their historical volat...
- M&M Consolidation
- Niftnear ORB Trade
- A dip in an ongoing up trend
- TATA Motors Life Cycle
- Hindalco touches support
- Mystery of the missing trailing stop
- Nifty Live Oct 12-11
- Point and Figure Charts
- Aiming for a better trade
- Long term view of Nifty
- Zen stories for Traders
- Hero Motor Corp at its support level
- NR 7 in Nifty Weekly Chart
- trading with a gap open
- Silver Pushes against Resistance
- An unusual continuation pattern in the Nifty
- Sudden Rally
- Nifty at 4750
- There is a time to be old and a time to be bold
- Afternoon review
- Nifty - Long Term View
- Higher High - Higher Low pattern in CNX IT
- Bear market shows its strength
► September (53)
- The Bear Story
- Nifty in a well defined range
- Morning View Sept 29
- Nifty Options Trade
- Nifty on way to close higher for this F&O settleme...
- Learning Ideas
- Short term trend is up
- Something Better
- A tale of two trades
- Before the Open - Sept 26-11
- Reliance - something better
- Nifty - A long term view
- Adding value to your analysis
- ► 2010 (263)
- ► 2009 (293)
▼ 2008 (219)
▼ November (26)
- Weekend Reading, Nov 30.
- Rally, maybe
- This time it may be different
- Market will tell us when it is bottoming out
- Hard Work is the easiest way to success
- New Posts
- This Bear Market may last longer than we imagine
- Is there a rally ?
- Traders enjoy the process of trading
- Bear Market continues, Nifty, Sensex may go below ...
- Choppy Market with down bias
- What should Investors do now ?
- Nifty returns for a 'Test' of earlier lows
- The trend remains down
- A Matter of Trust
- Udayan in Amritsar
- Early Morning Review - Friday 14 Nov
- It is not about earnings downgrades
- Abrupt End to Uptrend
- Has the Bull Market Started ?
- The 2 PM Review
- So much volatility, Market resembles a Casino
- The Market Corrects its up trend
- Smart Rally, but careful as Nifty comes near resis...
- Quite times coming ?
- Surpirse Rate Cut may not add strength to markets
- ▼ November (26)